Concentrated, high-quality US large cap equity portfolio with high active share
About this Fund
- Selectively invests in high-quality companies with consistent revenue and stable earnings growth potential
- Focuses on long-term, consistent earnings growth to drive long-term investment returns
- Strategy has consistently outperformed its benchmark since inception with lower volatility and better downside protection relative to peers
- Approximately 20 primarily US large-cap stocks
- Concentrated portfolio of highest conviction companies that are the most attractively valued
Meet the Team
The level of due diligence and focus that we can have is unique to our team.
James T. Tierney, Jr.—Chief Investment Officer—Concentrated US Growth
Risks To Consider
Market Risk: The market values of the portfolio’s holdings rise and fall from day to day, so investments may lose value.
Past performance does not guarantee future results. There is no assurance that a separately managed account will achieve its investment objective.
Separately managed accounts are subject to market risk, the market values of securities owned will fluctuate so that your investment, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than its original cost.
AllianceBernstein Investments, Inc. (ABI) is the distributor of the AB family of mutual funds. ABI is a member of FINRA and is an affiliate of AllianceBernstein L.P., the manager of the funds.
AB mutual funds may be offered only to persons in the United States and by way of a prospectus. This website should not be considered a solicitation or offering of any investment products or services to investors residing outside of the United States.
Investment Products Offered:
Are Not FDIC Insured | May Lose Value | Are Not Bank Guaranteed
The [A/B] logo is a registered service mark of AllianceBernstein and AllianceBernstein® is a registered service mark used by permission of the owner, AllianceBernstein L.P..
Looking for More Information?
Feel free to get in touch with our team, and we will get back to
you as soon as possible.