A benchmark-agnostic equity portfolio built around forward-looking thematic opportunities, not backward-looking indices
About this Fund
- Employs a “top-down” and “bottom-up” investment process with the goal of identifying securities, fitting into sustainable investment themes
- Identifies sustainable investment themes that are broadly consistent with achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, such as health, climate, and empowerment
- Uses “bottom-up” company analysis, focusing on prospective earnings growth, valuation, and quality of company management and its exposure to ESG factors
- Normally holds 30-60 stocks, all exposed to long-term sustainable investment themes
- Consists of U.S. equities, aligned with sustainable themes, diversified across industries and market caps
- Both newer companies and well-known, established companies of all market caps
Meet the Team
Thematic investing means putting your dollars to work where the world is headed.
Ben Ruegsegger, CFA—Portfolio Manager—Sustainable US Thematic; Senior Research Analyst-Sustainable Thematic Equities
Risks To Consider
Market Risk: The market values of the portfolio’s holdings rise and fall from day to day, so investments may lose value.
Past performance does not guarantee future results. There is no assurance that a separately managed account will achieve its investment objective.
Separately managed accounts are subject to market risk, the market values of securities owned will fluctuate so that your investment, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than its original cost.
AllianceBernstein Investments, Inc. (ABI) is the distributor of the AB family of mutual funds. ABI is a member of FINRA and is an affiliate of AllianceBernstein L.P., the manager of the funds.
AB mutual funds may be offered only to persons in the United States and by way of a prospectus. This website should not be considered a solicitation or offering of any investment products or services to investors residing outside of the United States.
Investment Products Offered:
Are Not FDIC Insured | May Lose Value | Are Not Bank Guaranteed
The [A/B] logo is a registered service mark of AllianceBernstein and AllianceBernstein® is a registered service mark used by permission of the owner, AllianceBernstein L.P..
Looking for More Information?
Feel free to get in touch with our team, and we will get back to
you as soon as possible.