An active core municipal bond strategy that combines flexibility and innovation to increase after-tax returns and reduce volatility
About this Fund
- Uses a unique structure to balance three distinctive return sources designed to help boost returns: high-grade municipals, municipal credit, and taxable bonds
- Leverages proprietary technology that seamlessly integrates trading and portfolio management processes, contributing to increased opportunity for alpha
- Strategy has had only three negative years in three decades, outperforming its active peer group and muni ladder averages
- Invests primarily in high-quality municipal bonds with the flexibility to tactically allocate to taxable bonds and high-income municipals
- Targeted duration: 4 to 6 years
Meet the Team
Our systematic, data-driven approach allows us to be nimbler and more flexible, focusing our time and effort on investible ideas where we disagree with the market.
Andrew Potter, CFA—Portfolio Manager-Municipal Bond
Risks To Consider
Market Risk: The market values of the portfolio’s holdings rise and fall from day to day, so investments may lose value.
Past performance does not guarantee future results. There is no assurance that a separately managed account will achieve its investment objective.
Separately managed accounts are subject to market risk, the market values of securities owned will fluctuate so that your investment, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than its original cost.
AllianceBernstein Investments, Inc. (ABI) is the distributor of the AB family of mutual funds. ABI is a member of FINRA and is an affiliate of AllianceBernstein L.P., the manager of the funds.
AB mutual funds may be offered only to persons in the United States and by way of a prospectus. This website should not be considered a solicitation or offering of any investment products or services to investors residing outside of the United States.
Investment Products Offered:
Are Not FDIC Insured | May Lose Value | Are Not Bank Guaranteed
The [A/B] logo is a registered service mark of AllianceBernstein and AllianceBernstein® is a registered service mark used by permission of the owner, AllianceBernstein L.P..
Looking for More Information?
Feel free to get in touch with our team, and we will get back to
you as soon as possible.